Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I don't like this class.

Remember this guy? The day zero project. As I'm sure you know... it's what I'm doing these days. I share it with everyone. I try to get as many people involved as possible. If you'd like to talk I'm sure it'd come up in ANY conversation with me. People ask me about it... right.
LAST NIGHT I MET SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS DOING IT TOO!
i know. i know. we both have the top 100 movies on our list.. that's how we discovered we have a list. I think train trip is on hers too. I'm not sure. ANYWAY. this is so exciting.. i've never met someone else who has their 101 in 1001.. not just a "one day" list. Stay tuned...
H-A-P-P-Y St. PATRICKS DAY. --- i'm a horrible savannahian.. i forgot my green shirt this morning. I hated those wear a certain color shirt days in high school (and you'd get a homework pass) or something. I don't think in the morning. I focus on... "don't skip class" "get dressed" "leave... fast fast." nowhere in there is ... What should I wear today?
ohhh well. My friend is having a party today.. yep one of those "party" parties. Typically I shy away from them. Not wanting to be involved.... BUT sometimes I really feel like I should go. And when I do there is some sort of surprise in store for me. Usually a conversation with someone. I feel like I should go tonight. We'll see what happens.
Advising Today. Here we go. I should make a list of questions.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe we are both doing the 101 things in 1001 days project!
We will have to help each other accomplish our goals!!