Sunday, March 28, 2010

We sit on front porches and Swing Life Away

I have walked everywhere from downtown to East campus today... There is not a single decent porch on campus. The only one that would probably be GREAT.... is locked & you can't get out there. There is the nice covering outside of the slc.... but it smells like smoke. I'm going to find a suggestion box and request that on all of this marvelous new construction that there be a nice set of porches installed on Campus... for days like today. For people who study best outside but with the threat of rain we must seek out a porch. Front porch. Back porch. Either way. A porch.
I have a huge midterm tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. At all. I dread this class. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
I realized I am flat out creepy sometimes. In a large group of people I realize I have a tendency to listen to people's voices instead of what they are saying. I'm kind of fascinated the way that some voices sound like clones of each other. But sometimes they are SO different. I think it's incredible... and a kind of incredibly creepy thing to do when i'm supposed to be being social in a group of people. I have two opposites in groups... I either am really energetic or really ... is reflective the word? I get a kick out of observing the differences of people in groups. I also have a tendency to wander off when it's the latter.
oh 101 in 1001 is going to be updated very soon. Stay Tuned.

No comments: