Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Turtle Cheesecake Sunday on Tuesday = Bliss.

It amazes me that even though I go to a huge school, there are tons and tons of people that I see everyday. You know who I'm talking about, the people that you don't know but you have the same schedules- complete strangers, yet somehow you have a bond and you're secretly friends.

4 cups of milk guy.
creeper writing a novel sit in the dining hall all day long guy.
I've never seen him with another person boy.
My size barbie girl.
please quit flashing me girl.
dreads girl.

I so quickly give people that I don't know nicknames. [by nickname I mean... a very long alternative name]. If I were to just read this list, I would be angry at the author for being so quick to judge people. [ouch, did I say that?] Maybe instead of giving people nicknames hoping that one day i'll have the opportunity to meet them.... I should just take initiative to meet them myself?
After a long weekend my roommate & I were reunited. We followed each other around trying to recap everything about our lives without missing any details. Then there was one of those moments that make me so thankful for her, you know, the moment where she stops you and says the things you need to hear. Thank you gingy.

I'll have to post later when I get all the pictures from this weekend. for real....hilarious.

No comments: