Tuesday, January 5, 2010

End the day with a tent in the living room.

myday. coffee. skip breakfast. freezing thrift store x 10 more. lunch at moes. buy a backpack. that's on my list. go back to the first thrift store to get the first record player. get a deal. all the while catching up on the life of one of my best friends, Tryna. Thank you for spending the day with me. We then went around the corner to the tattoo/piercing parlor. To consider things. Talk about a piercing. Inquire about getting one. inquire about tattoos. Decide we're going to come back. we do. and end up talking to them for 20/30 minutes. They were great. dinner at wendys. back to my house. very briefly met the new roommate. looked through my movies. packed em up to head to lakeside. drank some coffee sang songs. hid under the bed. curled up in a ball. received hugs. set up a tent in the living room. crank the 90s tunes. Pretend Pretend. I can be good at it.


it's not that i think silence is the best thing... but until then I will just be more and more frustrated by simpler and simpler things.
if we hide in the tent no one will find us.

No comments: