Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blah about nothing.

I dress optimistically. I wear what I would like the weather to be like, instead of preparing for reality... in what it actually feels like outside. So today when my weather widget says it's 28 degrees.... I wore jeans and a short sleeves. Thankfully I always keep a jacket of sorts tied to my backpack!
soooooo... i got a journal last night... yes i know. i have a slight obsession. don't judge. this one is awesome. i wish i could post pictures of it... but i'm in class ;) speaking of class. I now think it's strange that I smell a banana. Nevermind.. the boy on my row is eating a banana.
I really don't have a lot to say today. Not really been in a blogging mood. I've been writing a lot but not on here... Sorry Charlie (s).
'till then...

No comments: