Saturday, February 20, 2010

I write.

When I started this blog.. I committed to it being unguarded. I would allow myself to be completely free in thought through my writing. There have been periods of time where I've gone away from that freedom because I knew who was reading them.
No longer.
This is me. My blog. I don't write for you. I write for me. I write to write. I write to be free.
I write with integrity. I write without fear of judgement. Writing is my outlet. I write to relax. I write to make a difference. I write because I c a n. I write the ugly truth. I write to offend. I write the profound and silly. I write to share. I write to remember. I write without attention to grammar. I write run-on-sentences. I write to bring Glory and truth. I write to keep myself from believing lies. I don't write for you. I write for me. I write to write. I write to be free.


No comments: