Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tupo Tayari!

I blog a lot. A lot of things that never get posted. Lots of uncensored thoughts... things that I wish I could say in my out loud voice. Without the criticism or people just not understanding. I get really frustrated when I try to talk about something and people just don't understand. or they don't care... that's even more frustrating.
15 minutes left in this class.
Things are changing. Honestly, I'm looking forward to this summer. For things to be different. I'm looking forward to getting away for a couple weeks, in scotland. I'm looking forward to the NEW. new things. new people. new conversations. new perspectives. new __(fill in the blank).
I like to be affected by the life around me. I like to be reminded of my humanity.
TUPO TAYARI!

No comments: