Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Farewell 629

Hello Hello, Welcome to the life of a wanderer. I'm a wanderer... I have a few places that I have to be at in the next month.. but the in between times I'm wandering.
I spent this past weekend visiting a friend in Cumming... we've been all over the place from there. We went sunrise hiking up on Panther Creek... near Tallulah. beautiful hike. We hiked up to the Indian Seats this morning and dangled our feet off the edge. We took pictures in a field of sunflowers. We had lunch with grandma. We went to a park to watch the top half of a fireworks show. We went to a large house somewhere to celebrate the 4th with some fun kids. I left there today... to go to Covington. A place that I think I left a little piece of my heart in these people's hands. Memories flooded my head as we drove a mile down the road that leads to mobley.... Memories are good. It is good to recognize and be thankful for where the Lord has brought you thus far.
Tonight was a fiery night. FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMM. rang in the air. It was a sweet time with the Lord.
I look forward to spending the rest of the week with them pressing into the presence ..
I'm writing to you for what is probably the last time from my current establishment. yikes. I'm moving out tomorrow. I'll be visiting my family this next week in south ga. Taking my friend Allison on a tour of south ga.... Then heading back up to ksaw. then... SCOTLAND.
yeah. if i manage to hold onto my passport between now and then. ;) joke. I know exactly where it is.
Life's an adventure.

1 comment:

Chelsea Fenn said...

Farewell 629, heeelllloooo 224 :)