Monday, April 18, 2011

Quack Quack.

I will be the first to admit that I am severely lacking in the pictures in my blogging. Sorry Cadet, i'm working on it. It's been quite a weekend! Not as noteworthy as our Save the planet weekend, but we had to wash our super capes this weekend. We did, however, have a delightful thrift store day. 100% successful. It was probably the last weekend of it's kind before finals. Not true - we have easter, and Hester's birthday weekend to look forward to. I don't want to get you too anxious about that blog but I heard there might be lots of photos. And maybe even a video or two. There was an occurrence that doesn't happen to many people on a regular basis but could become more and more apart of MY daily life: i got to hold a duck!

(me holding a duck. duh. i think we named him quack for starters but he'll need a good strong name... I think quack might be homeless ... we just can't turn away the homeless at this house. )
I wanted to see Quack in action... so i suggested putting him in the sink to see what this baby ducky will do. turns out he just drinks and waddles around. just what you'd expect a duck to do I guess.

Now, if Quack is in fact homeless we might be the proud parents of a baby duck... which leaves us with the most important of the questions of raising a baby: WHAT WILL WE NAME HIM!
so blog friendos that I know probably only kristin will actually respond: What would you name this little guy?
COMMENT BOX!

No comments: