Sunday, June 26, 2011

learning Abba

I recognize that this writing thing is a gift. I recognize that it is something from the Father to be used by the Father. I recognize that it is also a place where the Enemy is constantly keeping an eye on me. He wants to manipulate the gifting for his perverted purposes. I don't want to let him; Take Captive Every Thought to the Cause of Christ. I catch onto this thought... This week was meant to be a week with my Daddy. I tried to run away from it. I always struggle walking in the Understanding that I have a good Father that is always in a good mood. Just imagine what God'll do once I get that? He wants me to. He's always reminding me of His goodness. He's always pointing towards His love. He loves. Period. He Loves. When I was walking along the beach this week. I was praying about the Father's heart. The Father's Love. I was just repeating under my breath You're a Good Daddy. You're in a good mood. It was a good walk....a good talk. As I was heading back to the burrmorgeti home base on the shores I found a necklace.. you know one of those cheesy Mardi Gras type necklaces. This one said... I love you. Just over and over again. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.


I love you.


A girl always needs to hear those words from her Papa.

No comments: