Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jeremiah 31:3


I have loved you.
with an everlasting love.
Therefore
I have drawn you
with
lovingkindness.

I have loved you always with an love that has no beginning and no end. Because I am Love. I am Who I am, and I am Love. All that I have for you is love. All that I ever want for you is love. I have nothing else. Just Me. I have loved you with an everlasting love.
Therefore, So, In addition to, Because... I love you.
Out of my Love for you. I have prolonged you. I have continued, drawn out for you with lovingkindness. Because I am who I am. I am Love. You are apart of me so you are Love. I have loved you. I have fashioned you in Love. I have drawn you to Love with goodness. faithfulness.

"I have loved you
with an everlasting love
Therefore
I have drawn you
with
lovingkindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

No comments: