Friday, June 17, 2011

Once Upon a Birthday...

Once upon a Birthday....

This past week I celebrated my birthday, that I share with this gentleman. This is our first annual twins costume on our birthday tradition.


Let me tell you about this birthday, it was a bit different than past ones.
Thanks to my buddy ole pal in the middle I kept getting ditched, avoided, and rejected all stinking day. HA. no really. THANK YOU! She managed to not only keep it a secret but to plan a surprise party for me for my 21st. Man oh man was it a surprise. Gosh. I was on the verge of tears in the car ride home because no one would hang out with me.
When we got home all of these lovely people...
& these ones...
Jumped out at me and said surprise.
It was the best.
[not pictured = mama B and papa B!]
So this blog is a shout out to the Burruss Family. I'm so thankful to have them in my life and to know them. You all are so generous and loving to me! thank you! I'm enjoying this little hideaway you've created for me to blog from for the summer...
:)

Special thank you to: Kayla. love you friend. (even the girliness you bring to my life).

also, Thank you everyone who came and kept the secret by whatever means necessary. I loved it. Ya'll are the best. I didn't quite realize what I was getting myself into when I came to this place 3 summers ago... ha. I still probably don't realize it.

and world peace. :p

No comments: