Monday, May 25, 2009

"We're gonna get real close this summer"

Here I am, trying to be committed to my goal. 10:58pm and I'm sitting down to Blog. To chronicle my life. To be able to reflect on my growth over the summer. To remember some moments I might would otherwise forget. 
Like standing in the kitchen with my roomies and eating cherries with buttcracks in them. And discussing the new levels of closeness you share with the people you live with.. I won't go into details. I think what's discussed amongst roomies might should stay between them sometimes :)
So anyway, I'm back in Kennesaw. Ready for my next day at Riverstone! By this time tomorrow I'll be skilled in the sport of "Whirley Ball" ha. Tomorrow is staff prayer. I'm pumped. I think that was the best part of my week last week. Here it comes again! Love ya'll! 

No comments: