Sunday, July 12, 2009

ATHENS, GA.

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I'VE BEEN DIGGING INTO! So when I first got to athens I had this dream, I'm not sure I've ever told anyone the details of this. I had this dream where I was walking through campus decked out in red & black. It seemed like any other saturday in Athens, GA. People were walking around everywhere...large masses heading towards Sanford Stadium. You can hear the rumble coming from the stadium already, I thought I was late. As I get into the stadium I realize it's not a football game. Everyone is there praying and worshiping the Lord. People are weeping... I could picture every person I had seen around me at a football game. When I looked to the field to see what was going on instead of football... it was the masses partaking in communion.

I was like... YES. I wake up and I'm like... WHOA. GOD. AMEN. DUDE. BALLER. LEGIT. AWESOME. any positive word I could think of I said it. I probably woke up and said WAFFLES. But i was like COOL. Then I didn't tell anyone about it.. dumb, right? Later in the year I was talking to someone and they say something about sanford stadium in prayer I was like I HAD THAT DREAM. Then I got cocky & prideful and was like.. man if she knows about this too, I'm not special. what does it even matter if we both have the same knowledge. WHATEVER. LAME. Then as the year draws to a close I find out that not only the two of us have had this dream/vision... lots of people have for Athens. THEN I GOT REALLY PUMPED... and realized that I'm significant. I'm apart of this.
Now its July, I've not forgotten about the stadium but it was definitely on the back burner. Till we started praying for athens @ camp. Then I was like, Lord I want to know more of your Word. What do you want me to dig into? 2 chronicles BAM.



"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name my be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there."

1 comment:

Price Family said...

I am pumped to see what will happen at UGA through you and others! I'm praying for yall!