Friday, August 14, 2009

Answers :)

I've identified a trend in my blogging habits. When I have so many specific different blogs that I want to write & I can't pick one... that's when I don't blog and wait till something takes the title of frontrunner on the brain.

Canada, France, Germany, Itlay, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Do you know what all of these countries have in common?

These are the 8 countries that make up the G8 Summit. "The G8 is an annual summit at which the Heads of State and Government of the member countries hold talks with a view to finding solutions to the main world issues, which are summed up in the 'final statement'" In recent years the summit has included the European Union who is represented by the EU's council's duty President and by the President of EC.

Where does this all fit in with Amelia's life? Well there was a series of events but once again I'll cut out the bun and go straight for the burger! I fell asleep and in my dream I was doing what I was doing before I went to bed. Which was praying, reading, thinking... one of my typical nights. I was in my new room in Athens and some things were decorated how I intend them to... i know girly moment of "oh! I have to decorate my room!!" Anyway so I'm looking around at what I've decorated so far all pleased and what not. Then I see this little strip of wall that in real life i've no plans to decorate.... but in my dream it was decorated. I saw the wall covered in Flags of the World. Floor to ceiling covered. The main ones that I recognized were in order... Canada, France, Germany, Itlay, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The nerd that I am automatically recognized them as the G8 countries. Under all the flags were the names of the leaders of the country and whatever challenge they are currently dealing with.
it was awesome. earlier I asked the Lord how he wanted me to pray this year. This was one of many responses... Prayer for the Nations. YEAH.
Ginger's scratching my head beckoning me to dinner. Foooooooood. yes.

No comments: