Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Voice?

It's been a few days. [my mac's face is getting fixed again. not sure what happened. i blog to you from the slc. ]
I'm not sure but I think my brain threw up all over you last time. I apologize.it's been quite a rough week for the brain & emotions. enough about that though. Can I just say I love the way I can know something... i've heard it said before, but it can hit me like a ton of bricks when I get it for myself.
I'm currently trying to finish all the books I've started reading in the last couple months.. so far... i just keep rotating those books :) i'll get there eventually!!
I was reading The Fasting Key by Mark Nysewander.. and I read the sentence "God loves an intercessor who engages Him as a friend to change His heart."
--it's one of those moments. wow! you mean I can change His heart? the heart of Him who created everything? I can change the heart of the One who has been for eternity? My voice, my prayers -- they move him?.. wow.
I wish I had the other books i'm reading right now with me... they had a few good quotes.
"My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely" SoS 2:14
[that crazy boy.. Look at the way He is captivated by what that girl is saying. He's listening carefully, and fully mesmerized by every word she says. She's timid. He looks at her. She's overwhelmed. She shyly tries to look again, His whole face shows the way He feels. Pulses are Pouding. He loves her. She loves him. She can't believe the way he is being so silly! so... head over heals. He's after her heart. She's timid.. but is being pursued. He waits for her to keep talking. To tell him all about her day. He could start liking radishes if she asked him to. that crazy boy]

No comments: