Wednesday, October 21, 2009

red comfy chair

my Stye is still here. source... unknown. painful. very painful.
resisting the temptation to buy jittery joes again. yikes.
This weekend I'll be traveling to Charlotte, NC-- BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!! :)
my eye hurts. I want to own a vest. i like them. I don't understand the man hug. I'm people watching in the SLC and I've seen multiple guys do the man hug... and I just don't understand why they don't just hug like normal. weird.
i'm reading the shack. Don't ask me if I like it.... I've not finished it yet to have an opinion.
After that, I'm not sure what i'll be reading. That's okay. My feet smell.
i'm gonna charge my batteries tonight. Today is a pretty day on campus & I wish I had my camera.
I feel funny today. I guess i'm slightly distracted... but I haven't blogged in a while. So I wanted to blog... Now I'm not sure if I'll post it.
I like to chase squirrels and try to catch them... so far today-- no go. Kristin is coming tomorrow. That'll be good for my life.


No comments: