Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cliffhanger :)


FINALS WEEK! yahoooo. I have this bad habit of ... not waking up for 8am. So... I might stay up all night so that I don't sleep through my 8am. Maybe with a series of naps... ah. we'll see. I did it twice last year- in a row.
I'm almost in a super focused I can study for 3 hours mindset..... but I have to go to work in about 15 minutes. blugh. Guess studying will have to wait till 9pm. Mm, then I'll be hungry.

This goofball surprised me with a cup of coffee just the way I like it... black :) Thanks!

I have some news... oh nevermind. CLIFF HANGER... we will vlog it in the near future. She will like it better that way.

Hi Kayla & Ms Tanya.... I miss you guys. I'm sleepin over. soon. Don't worry ... I'm in no way sick anymore... public germs will be gone :) I'LL even shower for you!

Well... i'm sure i will blog again later today when I need a break from studying.... especially if I stay up all night... in which case.. I apologize in advance for the spam blogging that will occur. I basically have to read this whole textbook called "Anatomy of the Sacred"... mhm.

But I gots to get going to work. kahhhpowwww!





No comments: