Friday, December 11, 2009

Here's to you... diligent readers.

Well hello there. It is friday... close to 3. I need to have my Swahili paper done by 4. But I thought I would take the time to say hello to you. I mean... it's friday. Why should I neglect you diligent readers... just because I have something so silly as a Final Project in a different language. No big deal. I only have 10 more sentences... the problamo is that ... um... my story is over. I have no more story to write. now it's time to go back an elaborate on very stupid things. Mhm. Mhm.

I'd like to share with you a little secret. I cannot eat a muffin gracefully or without making a mess. I just get little crummys everywhere.
Now that i look at my life... I do most things by making a mess. It's friday night... oh what a night. mhm... i changed the lyrics of Ladies Night... to Friday night. yes. yes. What am I doing tonight? NOTHING! I'm watching a movie. and I'm doing anything that doesn't require for real effort. okay I think it is about that time for me to figure out how to use the subjunctive tense. yeah boyyy.


No comments: