Friday, December 18, 2009

FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMM.... and Julia Child.



Braveheart. I watched it today. I think this is what clearly distinguishes boys and girls... boys... think this is just the coolest thing since slap it bracelets. Girls... it's a good movie. No doubt... but it just doesn't quite make me nearly as excited. sorry to disappoint all my male readers out there.
But I'll tell you what I liked best about this movie #95.
#95. Watch Braveheart. can now be marked off of my list.
I watched another movie today... the story line was a little bit different... it was called Julie & Julia. She was a blogger who decided to take on a task ... cook through Julia Child's cookbook in one year. I am a blogger completing a list of 101 things to do in a 1001 days. See why I might enjoy this movie? I laugh at the parts where she says... anybody? is someone reading? who are you? ... if you are there? ...
because I do that. I know!
oh by the way... I've made it back to Kennesaw/Marietta -- back to my prayer room with a bed in it. I'm excited to spend some nights there. But first I slept the best sleep... for ... cough 12 hours. :) Thank you friends for the open house... and fondue... and cookies. I enjoy life with you!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

and we enjoy living life with you :)