Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mental Break.

I have a reminder written on my hand for me to go to work. I keep forgetting that today is Tuesday & my last shift for the semester. 4-close. ew. then 9-8am studying for MATH FINAL.... although I'm not sure i'll make it the whole night... i think I'm going to have to take a nap. yawns... yep. Hopefully my body will be able to cope with the amount of caffeine it will be forced to consume.
The last few days I've been taking a "mental break" from exam stress. Unfortunately, my mental break just meant I quit thinking about school and started thinking even more about many other things. Funny how that works. I have a tendency to over think things. I had a teacher in high school that said our class was brilliant. That she wishes she was like us... but that the simplest things we couldn't understand because we tried to make it more complicated than it was... yep. That's what I do.
but THE SUN'LL COME OUT TOMORROW! No really.... it is supposed to be sunny tomorrow. after all this gunk. yeahhhhh. and Kayla is coming :) & no more finals after this one butthead one at 8am.. and yes yes yes. i'm excited for some summer lovin' ... I think it will be like a week full of dates.
No really. Let me know if you want one :)


No comments: