Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shout Outs.

Winter is officially here. I've noticed by noticed i mean did some facebook stalking and noticed....that some people become quite the snazzy dressers during the winter. myself included ;P I mean the way i see it winter gives you so much more options... just out of necessity to stay warm :)

I walked around north campus yesterday and decided at that moment i felt like i had more in common with the babbling drunk man stumbling down the perpendicular path through north campus... than I did with anyone else i knew. Whatever was going on with him... he felt it, didn't like what he felt, so numbed it. His mind was still going on his life though.

I'm rambling... it's been a long week. A very long week... I apologize if i've been snappy with you. No ... I'm not pmsing.... i'm overwhelming. I'm hiding under a blanketing. Sleeping in a tenting. Walking around in the cold aimlessly for 2 hours. then taking up residence on a park bench. I've been trying to figure out how to deal with stuff.... then trying to let some people in this time... but that's a new thing altogether.

New semester. New classes. New schedule. I'll have to figure out when I will be sitting around in a coffee shop so that I can write for you :)

Hello- Kelley, Kristin, Bert, Kayla, David, Corey, Chelsea, Maggie, ms. Tanya & Uncle mike, Kurt, Ginger, Stephanie, Ashley, Autumn, Annie, Mo, Ashton, Hannah, & Taylor. I just wanted to make you guys all famous by saying your name in my blog :) And i heard kayla only reads if i say her name. She's on her way here. I'm excited. I'm gonna try to talk her into piercing her nose with me... we'll see how persuasive I am.

PS: don't be offended if you didn't make the shout out list... you've just not told me your read before :) comment and you'll be cool.



No comments: