Thursday, February 4, 2010

FunBruary.

oh hi there. I spent the last hour giving my blog a much needed face lift. i still got some work to do on it. like putting in a page that takes you STRAIGHT to my list. What's up. You like?
I do. If you get this in your email you should click here to see what all the rave is about.
i'm just sayin' ...
The other day I told someone I was going to blog about something for them.... and now I can't remember what... if that was you... TELL ME :)
Let's get back to the main order of business: the list.
I'm currently working on the more Artsy of the projects on this joker.

current facebook status:

Amelia Morgan if you have my copy of pride and prejudice... you are being hunted. return it... and no one will get hurt.

my movies are disappearing one by one. Someone touched P&P... things could get messy.

So there's this verse that I don't feel like I fully understand:
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthinans 3:18

Unveiled. What does that mean? There's this whole concept of the veil all throughout scripture... and I just don't get it. I want to understand. Stay tuned for what I find out.

DID I TELL YOU: For the month of february I'm writing myself a budget. February has lots of things... Lent begins in February. A month of only buying coffee once a week. A month of drinking at least 2 nalgenes a day of water.. eek I'm a little behind today. and as of yesterday... a month of figuring some more stuff out.. i.e. what I will major in? Wesley calls february- Funbruary. or Fun February. might I add I believe this month to be the trickiest of months to spell.

anyway, you've all been pretty silent on the other end of this blog relationship. Where my people at?



1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (if there was a way to jump up and down and scream and yell yippee insert it here into the comment section) the blog facelift....and I love you ten trillion times more than that!!!! That's a lot of jumping....and it's way past my bedtime--which is where it gets dangerous and I get loopy! Love you beautiful princess! That's the second time I've called you princess today. I think that's my new name for you. Just letting you know. Good night my friend.