Wednesday, March 10, 2010

undefined

i love water from a hose. there's something fantastic about that water. I don't know. You might not agree... you might not like that distinct waterhose taste to your water. I love it. It reminds me of summer, and kiddie pools, and yeah i don't know. good stuff.
i love hiking. It's one of those things that I wishhhhhh I did more of... one of those activities that in high school I was very limited in doing. There are lots of those things... especially things that I've never done that I really want to. I'm tired of living under the way other people tell me I am.
My family has always said Amelia doesn't like being outside.... No family. You don't like it. I do...thank you very much.
No amelia, you could never play any instrument.. Lies. I can. I will. Back up off me.
I wish I could give you a clearer understanding of my thoughts right now. I'll tell you they are heavy. In fact, my head hurts. I'm not sure what's been going on lately ... i've not been in a journaling mood in a very long time. I want to be. I can't explain.

ap·a·thy

[ap-uh-thee]
absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
lack of interest in or concern for things that others find moving or exciting.

Apathy. I have a tendency to be apathetic. it's awful. To be apathetic. for my mom to tell me she's coming to see me, i'm entirely apathetic. It's like any negativity I have in a relationship with someone is easily changed to apathy in a relationship with someone. ouch. I think a good synonym or key expression of apathy is the sincere use of the word "whatever." aka "I really don't care if you ask me this question or never speak to me again".. I think this just became an ugly truth blog. Not intending to go here.

No comments: