Monday, June 14, 2010

Ultimately Beautiful

Is it normal for typical roommate conversation to include:

me: Hello? You home?
stefani: YOU'RE ALIVE! I couldn't even tag you in a tweet! I thought you died on your birthday!

later...
stefani: Bye!
me: bye, Call me if you get arrested!

ha ha. Might not be funny to you. but to me = hilarious.

I'd love to tell you all about my birthday... I might get around to it later.

Can I tell you a secret? It's a secret. Well, not really. There is one thing that I think a majority of girls cannot resist. (I've yet to meet one who would disagree)... Wedding pictures. Oh my oh my. I've caught myself looking at wedding pictures of couples I don't even know on facebook. Creepy? i mean i knew someone tagged in the album... but then just looked through the whole album. There is something ultimately beautiful about a Bride & Bridegroom on their wedding day.


No comments: