Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Chain

It's been a while. I'm wasting sometime right now, being anti social... not really though. I kind of like that I have friends that don't mind when I come to visit and then just end up being anti social writing a blog...

oh well.

It's been brought to my attention that I am scary. I don't really think I am. But all of my friends have told me that when they want to tell me things that they are intimidated by what I think and if I don't like it then they feel dumb for even having the idea in the first place. I don't like that I have that affect on people. I don't think that I am intimidating... maybe it's my confidence in what I think that is intimidating. Not that I always think my opinion is the "right" opinion or that it's the "only" acceptable opinion. I'm just certain of my opinion is my opinion... and it will not change unless by dramatic circumstances.

next to the computer i'm on:

"The Murphy Family, Our 27 Kids" ....... I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE THAT! please. 27 children ... whether by birth or adoption is still a lot of children.

yikes.



it's been an interesting day. It's not over yet. I can see lots of lock myself in my room moments these days.

by the way... I've taken up learning to read music and playing piano.

so far... I can play "The Chain" by ingrid michaelson.'

No comments: