Friday, December 3, 2010

The beauty of love as it was made to be


you should know this song has sent my thoughts in a swirl. i love art. artists. musicians. create. the creative. it stops me dead in my tracks. the best part is the half way through sounding part. where the song just picks up and jams...
mahhh. i think one of the things i like most about songs is there is usually a point in the song (especially with mumford) when it just sounds like it's exploding out of them.. like they cannot contain themselves anymore .. it's beautiful to me. it strikes me. i put it on repeat. and wonder what they are thinking at that moment. I bob my head a little bit more. I tap my feet. I sing a long. I repeat the lyrics over and over trying to understand them. it's simple.
love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free. the beauty of love as it was made to be.

No comments: