Friday, February 11, 2011

rain man on piano

As you might already know, I'm attempting to learn to play the piano this year. As I'm sure you don't know, I always decide the best time to learn is when not a single soul is in the house but me. Makes since, except that includes my wonderfully talented music reading roommates. I've never attempted to read music in my life before this endeavor. I know something about Every Good Body Does Fine and All Cows Eat Grass. But I'm not sure what those really mean. I know how to play a song. But I don't know what I'm playing. I dub this weekend. Piano weekend. I will have lessons. I will scrounge the internet. I will formulate questions and find answers. I will by the end of this weekend. Not only know another song on the piano but have a somewhat decent understanding of what I already know. Right? Call me rain man.

No comments: