Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Blog!


There is something about this song that strikes a chord in me, I wish I could go back in time to the author and look in their eyes and say: I get it.

O to grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be! 
Let thy goodness, like a fetter, 
bind my wandering heart to thee. 
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, 
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here's my heart, o take and seal it, 
seal it for thy courts above.

Friends, To the rest of the world I'm giving up a life of comfort and literally living out of a suitcase for ten months. A Wanderer will be the best way to describe how I envision the next 10 months


I wrote the above and never posted it. I'm on the road and have a new blog: click here.  I was just checking on this old piece of me to see what's been going on these days. Check out the new blog. It's still in process as i figure out the new system!

No comments: